Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

Mickey Mouse outfit with links to free patterns!




I made this cute little outfit as a baby shower gift! It's perfect for those first newborn pictures! The diaper cover adjusts so that it can fit up to 9 months. My son is 10 months and he can fit in it perfectly. She used someone else's pattern and adjusted it a little. I added a tail also! I didn't add it before I took this picture so that's why you can't see it.

Pattern for tail:
Ch 35 (41 for a longer tail)
Row 1: Sc in 2nd from hook, sc across, ch 1, turn
Row 2: Sc across, fasten off, leave long tail for sewing.
Turn the diaper cover over and under the strap, find the middle. Sew the tail on. Weave ends in the tail!

To find the pattern for the diaper cover, go HERE
To find the pattern for the hat, go HERE

These patterns also includes the Minnie Mouse patterns! They are absolutely adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment